Ticks are back!
Beware. Use insect repellent, Tuck trousers into socks for your trip to the Conservation areas, look carefully over yourself after being outside. And don’t forget to check your pets.
Spring is here and there is mud. Don’t ruin the trails. Follow the Dos and Don’ts.
Although the Conservation properties throughout the Town of Bolton are set aside for the promotion of natural resources and protection of watershed resources, we enjoy the privilege of having public access through our great trail system.
Therefore we would like to extend a reminder:
- Please stay on trails no matter the season on ALL conservation properties for your own (and your 4-footed companion’s) safety.
- No swimming or wading is permitted at Bowers Springs, Fyfeshire, Vaughn Hills, Welch Pond or any other water body.
Keep an eye out for volunteer opportunities this spring to assist in the maintenance of your favorite conservation property!
Your best friend can enjoy the conservation properties too, but please follow the rules.
Click here to read more:
- This event has passed.
September Trails Steering Committee Meeting
September 14 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
This meeting will be on Zoom due to the COVID pandemic. It you would like more information please contact the Trails Committee: email@example.com
- HQ web page.
- MRTC (Montachusett Regional Trails Committee) and MCRT (Mass Central Rail Trail).
- Guidebook, website, maps.
- New field maps and other information signs.
- Area review
- Anything else?
Trails Steering Committee Minutes can be found here: