Ticks are back!
Beware. Use insect repellent, Tuck trousers into socks for your trip to the Conservation areas, look carefully over yourself after being outside. And don’t forget to check your pets.
Spring is here and there is mud. Don’t ruin the trails. Follow the Dos and Don’ts.
Although the Conservation properties throughout the Town of Bolton are set aside for the promotion of natural resources and protection of watershed resources, we enjoy the privilege of having public access through our great trail system.
Therefore we would like to extend a reminder:
- Please stay on trails no matter the season on ALL conservation properties for your own (and your 4-footed companion’s) safety.
- No swimming or wading is permitted at Bowers Springs, Fyfeshire, Vaughn Hills, Welch Pond or any other water body.
Keep an eye out for volunteer opportunities this spring to assist in the maintenance of your favorite conservation property!
Your best friend can enjoy the conservation properties too, but please follow the rules.
Click here to read more:
- This event has passed.
Trails Steering Committee. Online
August 3 @ 7:00 pm - 8:30 pm
- COVID Guidelines for activities – trails maintenance and walks.
- New activities.
- Guidebook and maps
- Display maps (all segments used for measurement)
- updates if any
- Field maps
- Sign inventory
- International Golf Club sale and Schultz Farm trail(s)
- Brushing the trails at Rattlesnake (Alexis)
- Area review umap.openstreetmap.fr/en/map/anonymous-edit/208600:n6ETPGWLnMDcac23Wovwb5y3YtE
- Anything else?
Trails Steering Committee Minutes can be found here: